Thursday, February 23, 2012

May I Land My Kinky Machine ?





Starfleet to scoutship, please give your position, Over. I'm in orbit around the third planet from the star called the sun. Over.
You mean its the earth? Over. Positive. It is known to have some form of intelligent species. Over. I think we should take a look.
Strange beautiful grass of green, With your majestic silver seas,
Your mysterious mountains I wish to see closer.
 May I land my kinky machine ....
Although your world wonders me, With your majestic and superior cackling hen,
Your people I do not understand, 
So to you I shall put an end...
And you'll Never hear Surf music again
Secret Oh, secret Oh Shhhh... 


 -Jimi Hendrix lyrics from the song Third Stone From The Sun
Hendrix Knew a whole lot more than the average human walking on terra.... I liked his vibration the first time I heard it....He played his own tuning which is a half step below standard guitar tuning and is nowadays referred to as "Hendrix Tuning" Jimi was onto the fact that standard 440 Hz tuning was not the best vibes for music....Jimi's prose and "message" is not nearly as well known as his Stellar guitar playing and  avant guard style....


I have a recording of a channeled session of Jimi Hendrix sometime after his Departure wherein he states that his songs are Sound Forms that create future possibilities the more they are played...indeed he said that when he passed away he wanted people to keep playing his music.....Jimi was a Architect of sound....


Think about the lyrics here.....The idea that a group of advanced ET's could scout the earth and decide that a Hen is the most impressive creature on earth.....(hint: Hens do not build Nuclear weapons, use depleted Uranium to kill, or create Bio warfare agents) and that these ET's could, on a whim destroy the entire human race.....is not only possible but even more probable today than when Jimi wrote these lyrics.
I mean who needs another Viral and violent humanoid species invading the entire body of the Galaxy?


WE REALLY REALLY REALLY need to GROW UP.
Cheers Peace and Love ~!~
















SHAWN O'NEAL © COPYRIGHT 2010-2012 REPUBLISH WITH ORIGINAL AUTHOR CREDIT .©UPSIDE DOWN WORLD REPORTS 2011  WWW.ROADSIDEMYSTIC.COMFAIR USE NOTICE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. 




 [ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/third-stone-from-the-sun-lyrics-jimi-hendrix.html ]