No 2012 cause it's Really year 1711
The New Chronology of Anatoly T. Fomenko is an attempt to rewrite world chronology, based on his conclusion that world chronology as we know it today is flawed, put together by unscientific methods. In his revision, Fomenko shares the belief of Heribert Illig that Otto III advanced the current year of the era Anno Domini by some three centuries (300 Years!) so that his reign would include the millennialist year 1000. (This would mean his actual reign, prior to his altering the calendar, would have been around the year 700, and if we were to rectify the change, the year 2011 would become 1711.) In doing this, Otto had the help of the Byzantine Emperor Constantine VII and Pope Sylvester II to falsify the dates of records, and their scribes not only rewrote history but fabricated biographies for individuals such as Charlemagne and Harun al-Rashid.
He also argues that most of the Ancient World art, literature and history was created during Renaissance and then buried.
Brief summaryIn volumes 1, 2 , 3 and 4 of History: Fiction or Science?, Fomenko and his colleagues make numerous claims:
- Different accounts of the same historical events are often 'assigned' different dates and locations by historians and translators, creating multiple "phantom copies" of these events. These "phantom copies" are often misdated by centuries or even millennia and end up incorporated into conventional chronology.
- This chronology was largely manufactured by Joseph Justus Scaliger in Opus Novum de emendatione temporum (1583) and Thesaurum temporum (1606), and represents a vast array of dates produced without any justification whatsoever, containing the repeating sequences of dates with shifts equal to multiples of the major cabbalistic numbers 333 and 360. This chronology was completed by Jesuit Dionysius Petavius in De Doctrina Temporum, 1627 (v.1) and 1632 (v.2).
- Archaeological dating, dendrochronological dating, paleographical dating, numismatic dating, carbon dating, and other methods of dating of ancient sources and artifacts known today are erroneous, non-exact or dependent on traditional chronology.
- There is not a single document in existence that can be reliably dated earlier than the 11th century. Most 'ancient' artifacts may find other than consensual explanation.
- Histories of Ancient Rome, Greece and Egypt were crafted during the Renaissance by humanists and clergy mostly on the basis of documents of their own making.
- The Old Testament is a rendition of events of the 14th to 16th centuries AD in Europe and Byzantium, containing 'prophecies' about 'future' events related in the New Testament, which is a rendition of events of AD 1152 to 1185.
- The history of religions runs as follows: the pre-Christian period (before the 11th century and JC), Bacchic Christianity (11th-12th century, before and after JC), JC Christianity (12th-16th century) and its subsequent mutations into Orthodox Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism, and Islam.
- The most probable prototype of historical Jesus was a Byzantine emperor, Andronikos I Komnenos (allegedly AD 1152 to 1185), known for his failed reforms, his traits and deeds reflected in 'biographies' of many real and imaginary persons.
- The Almagest of Claudius Ptolemy, traditionally dated to around AD 150 and considered to be the cornerstone of classical history, was compiled in 16th and 17th centuries from astronomical data of the 9th to 16th centuries.
- 37 complete Egyptian horoscopes found in Denderah, Esna, and other temples have unique valid astronomical solutions with dates ranging from AD 1000 and up to as late as AD 1700.
- The Book of Revelation, as we know it, contains a horoscope that is dated to 25 September - 10 October 1486 compiled by cabbalist Johannes Reuchlin.
- The horoscopes found in Sumerian/Babylonian tablets do not contain sufficient astronomical data; consequently, they have solutions every 30-50 years on the time axis and are therefore useless for purposes of dating;
- The Chinese tables of eclipses are useless for dating, as they contain too many eclipses that did not take place astronomically. Chinese tables of comets, even if true, cannot be used for dating.
- All major inventions like powder and guns, paper and print were made in Europe in the period between the 10th and the 16th centuries.
- Ancient Roman and Greek statues, showing perfect command of the human anatomy, are fakes crafted in the Renaissance, when such command was for the first time attained.
- There was no such thing as the Tartar and Mongol invasion followed by over two centuries of yoke and slavery, because the so-called "Tartars and Mongols" were the actual ancestors of the modern Russians, living in a bilingual state with Turkic spoken as freely as Russian. So, Russia and Turkey were once parts of the same empire. This ancient Russian state was governed by a double structure of civil and military authorities and the hordes were actually professional armies with a tradition of lifelong conscription (the recruitment being the so-called "blood tax"). The Mongol "invasions" were punitive operations against the regions of the empire that attempted tax evasion. Tamerlane was probably a Russian warlord.
- Official Russian history is a blatant forgery concocted by a host of German scholars brought to Russia to legitimize the usurping Romanov dynasty.
- Moscow was founded as late as the mid 14th century. The battle of Kulikovo took place in Moscow.
- The tsar Ivan the Terrible is a collation of no fewer than four rulers, representing two rival dynasties: the legitimate Godunov rulers and the ambitious Romanov upstarts.
- English history of AD 640–1040 and Byzantine history of AD 378–830 are reflections of the same late medieval original.
- Most Shocking to Many will be his claims that :
The Old Testament refers to Mediaeval events.
The Apocalypse was written after 1486.
> Roadside mystic has started reading the first two rather large volumes of the first four of seven volumes that have been translated into english so far...and reserves final opinion....
Search FOMENKO on Amazon to view the books.
SHAWN O'NEAL © COPYRIGHT 2010-2011 REPUBLISH WITH ORIGINAL AUTHOR CREDIT .©UPSIDE DOWN WORLD REPORTS 2011 WWW.ROADSIDEMYSTIC.COMFAIR USE NOTICE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.