Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Am the I Am Therefore I Am.



I am the sentient observer of these thoughts being thought therefore I Am.
Simply thinking is well within the reach of robots.
If the human I Am , the Observer, is in trance or asleep though walking and talking , he or she is just a programmed unit and in effect no more than a robot.
I Am the I Am Therefore I Am. 


-Shawn Kara ONeal

MAYA 
the power, as of a God, to produce illusions
the production of an illusion
the illusion of the reality of sensory experience and of the experienced qualities and attributes of oneself (Vedic teaching)
Mahamaya or Maya Devi  a Goddess personifying the power that creates illusory phenomena.

Whats going on here?
The physical body can be compared to computer hardware, 
The subtle/astral/mental body can be compared to the computer software 
The false ego (ahankara) to the user interface
The prana/bodily air to electricity,
The soul (jiva/atma) to the computer user and
Paramatma (supersoul) to a large computer systems operator controlling a network of many computers, or bodies.
 see (Bhagavad gita 13.3). 
The Functionality of this body computer system in interaction with the material world is defined by the condition of each bodies (age, health, abilities, etc.). When one gross body is completely worn out ,the jiva or User has to leave it and Paramatma/supersoul then assigns him or her another body according to individual needs, desires and merits (reincarnation).


65 days until   MAYAN CALENDAR END DATE  

www.calleman.com

SHAWN O'NEAL © COPYRIGHT 2010-2011 REPUBLISH WITH ORIGINAL AUTHOR CREDIT .©UPSIDE DOWN WORLD REPORTS 2011  WWW.ROADSIDEMYSTIC.COM