Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blue Kachina Baby



Cosmic Convergence, Mayan Calendar- Dr Carl Calleman



Dig These Comments
  • somethings on the horizons, I've never felt so energetically chaotic in my life, it's like my consciousness has totally shifted out of the fear illusion. Something's gotta give
  • I have noticed an acceleration of events. Before, things used to be dragged for a long time until resolution of events. Now things come to a peak in a matter of days or weeks. Before long, the worst will pass us over, and we will not even remember that the worst is already over! I hope that is how it will work. I got to a point where I do not want to listen to independent terror news on the web anymore. I'll make my own reality. Loved the interview!




57 days until   MAYAN CALENDAR END DATE  

www.calleman.com

SHAWN O'NEAL © COPYRIGHT 2010-2011 REPUBLISH WITH ORIGINAL AUTHOR CREDIT .©UPSIDE DOWN WORLD REPORTS 2011  WWW.ROADSIDEMYSTIC.COM