Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2012 MAYAN COUNTDOWN


13-Moon Date: Moon 3 Day 10
Gregorian Date: September 29, 2010



393 days till Oct. 28, 2011 - Calleman Alternative Mayan End Date
813 days till Dec. 21, 2012 - Conventional Mayan End Date
426,750 Years till the end of the Vedic Age of Kali Yuga (Cycle of 4 Yugas/Ages)




Planet X PROOF of Nibiru MUST SEE

Sept.14, 2010   

Is This why ET disclosure is picking up rapidly.... Govt.'s /Vatican, etc. ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04MadUbc_eI&feature=related






ENOUGH TALK! MORE MUSIC!
The Highwayman by Johnny Cash.  Reincarnation ? I'll be back... Starships, we are Eternal...
The Man in Black was no ordinary chap... 
Lyrics:
I was a highwayman. Along the coach roads I did ride
With sword and pistol by my side
Many a young maid lost her baubles to my trade
Many a soldier shed his lifeblood on my blade
The bastards hung me in the spring of twenty-five
But I am still alive.

I was a sailor. I was born upon the tide
And with the sea I did abide.
I sailed a schooner round the Horn to Mexico
I went aloft and furled the mainsail in a blow
And when the yards broke off they said that I got killed
But I am living still.

I was a dam builder. Across the river deep and wide.
Where steel and water did collide
A place called Boulder on the wild Colorado
I slipped and fell into the wet concrete below
They buried me in that great tomb that knows no sound
But I am still around..I'll always be around..and around and around and
around and around

I fly a starship across the Universe divide
And when I reach the other side
I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
But I will remain
And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again..



Link to Awesome Vid Of Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings and Kris Kristofferson performing this classic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw1bHaUk1CM&feature=player_embedded









The present global (i.e. Western) “financial crisis.”




The fact that only 27 European countries, Australia and Costa Rica walked out of Iranian President Ahmadinejad's speech accusing the US government of orchestrating 911 shows just how small a rump of countries the banksters now fully control. It is interesting to note the Japanese representative did not walk out. I once handed a book about 911 truth to now Prime Minister Kan and he said to me “yes I know but what do you expect me to be able to do about it?” He could start by forcing the Japanese media to tell the truth.
-Benjamin Fulford  (subscription available at:  http://benjaminfulford.net/
















Illuminati summit meeting set for Vienna in coming weeks: Rothschild source
According to a source in the Rothschild family, there will be a summit meeting of princes and other high nobility in Vienna sometime “within the next few weeks.” Although very few details of the purpose of this new Congress of Vienna are now available, it is most likely the meeting of the world’s royal families is aimed at finding a strategy to deal with the awakening of humanity to the existence of their once secret control grid. This group of people lies above the high-level servants who they send as proxies to such gatherings as the annual Bilderberg meetings. Hopefully, advance publicity will not lead to a cancellation of this meeting since the people of the world would really like to hear what their “royalty” have to say about the present global (i.e. Western) “financial crisis.”









Ugly Factoid:
Every further 1 percent decline in home prices today lowers household wealth by approximately $170 billion.






In just the past three years we have lost an unprecedented amount of national wealth, trillions upon trillions of our tax dollars have been looted by Wall Street, endless wars, enormous subsidies for the most profitable global corporations and tax cuts for the richest one percent of the population. Never before, in the history of civilization, has a nation been so thoroughly and systematically fleeced.
This is all the result of coordinated economic attack by a global banking cartel against 99 percent of the US population.



FAIR USE NOTICE: This blog may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit.