Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MAYAN COUNTDOWN

13-Moon Date: Moon 3 Day 9
Gregorian Date: September 28, 2010





394 days till Oct. 28, 2011 - Calleman Alternative Mayan End Date
814 days till Dec. 21, 2012 - Conventional Mayan End Date
426,750 Years till the end of the Vedic Age of Kali Yuga (Cycle of 4 Yugas/Ages)



Look into my eyes....
You are getting sleepy very sleepy...
Your eyelids are getting heavy,,, so heavy...
You can barley keep them open...heavy ...too heavy...
Now you are sleeping on my DREAM Couch... so soft...
Now you will listen to everything I say...
You will Do everything I tell you to do....
Muhahaha.Muhahaha,Muhahahahah !

I command you NOT to listen to this Corbett Radio show

 describing how you are all being GAMED !

I've got you in my Skinner Box my pretties and you'll never get out !
Muhaha ! Muhahahaha!

(the gaming explaining starts about 1/3 in )



FAIR USE NOTICE: This blog may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit.