Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj (known in his language as Wakatel Utiw, which means “Wandering Wolf,”is the head of the National Mayan Council of Elders of Guatemala, Day Keeper of the Mayan Calendar, a13th generation Quiche Mayan High Priest, and a Grand Elder of the Continental Council of Elders and Spiritual Guides of the Americas. He says the Mayan long-count calendar’s date for the end of this era is not 2012.
Isn't it interesting how Holly-Wood through Google in effect create this confusing search engine effect by naming movies in conjunction with significant dates in the noosphere... good marketing?
The 2012 (the movie) about the supposed Mayan long count calendar end date which was shown as this end of the world great flood with "arks" etc.
Or by picking movie opening dates like 11:11:11 for the movie "The Immortals"
Synopsis: The brutal and bloodthirsty King Hyperion and his murderous Heraklion army are rampaging across Greece in search of the long lost Bow of Epirus, with which he will be able to overthrow the Gods of Olympus and become the undisputed master of his world. As village after village is obliterated, a stonemason named Theseus vows to avenge the death of his mother, assembling a small band of followers and embraces his destiny in a final desperate battle for the future of humanity.
Then we have 10/28/2011 (the Calleman date of the Mayan Calendar's end) for the movie "In Time".... Synopsis: Welcome to a world where time has become the ultimate currency. You stop aging at 25, but there's a catch: you're genetically-engineered to live only one more year, unless you're rich and can buy your way out of it. When a man from the wrong side of the tracks is falsely accused of murder, he is forced to go on the run with a beautiful hostage.(Mayan end of time?)
No special date on this movie although the numerology is very interesting with an 11 on each end and the 1,8,and 2, = 11 in the middle for another 11:11:11 and also interesting considering all of the Nibiru/dwarf Star/ Comet/fireball/falling satellite activity as of late.
Opens 11/18/2011 Synopsis: As a planet called Melancholia heads on a collision course with the Earth, Justine and Michael are celebrating their marriage at a sumptuous party in the home of her sister Claire, and brother-in-law John. Despite Claire's best efforts, the wedding is a fiasco, with family tensions mounting and relationships fraying, with the end of the world just around the corner.
Predictive programming: paving the mental-scape for the future They want to see happen.
There are 9 strategies for perception management. These include:
- Preparation — Having clear goals and knowing the ideal position you want people to hold.
- Credibility — Make sure all of your information is consistent, often using prejudices or expectations to increase credibility.
- Multichannel support — Have multiple arguments and fabricated facts to reinforce your information.
- Centralized control — Employing entities such as propaganda ministries or bureaus.
- Security — The nature of the deception campaign is known by few.
- Flexibility — The deception campaign adapts and changes over time as needs change.
- Coordination — The organization or propaganda ministry is organized in a hierarchical pattern in order to maintain consistent and synchronized distribution of information.
- Concealment — Contradicting information is destroyed.
- Untruthful statements — Fabricate the truth.
The Internet is a funny place: Here's a list of All (RIIIGHT) propaganda movies:
4 days until the MAYAN CALENDAR END DATE of 10/28/11 www.calleman.com
18 days until 11:11:11
SHAWN O'NEAL © COPYRIGHT 2010-2011 REPUBLISH WITH ORIGINAL AUTHOR CREDIT .©UPSIDE DOWN WORLD REPORTS 2011 WWW.ROADSIDEMYSTIC.COM
FAIR USE NOTICE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.