Sunday, December 26, 2010

Roadside Mystic

13-Moon Date: Moon 6 Day 14
Gregorian Date: December 26, 2010

305 days till Oct. 28, 2011 - Calleman Alternative Mayan End Date
725 days till Dec. 21, 2012 - Conventional Mayan End Date  
High Mayan Council Sees Physical Pole Shift anytime from now until 2015 
426,750 Years till the end of the Vedic Age of Kali Yuga (Cycle of 4 Yuga's/Ages) 
















  
Even though,
My heart was burning like a moth
From the flame of your Candle.
Every night,
I was flying around the Candle
O
f your beautiful Face.

O lover
You're no less than a moth:
How can a moth
Ever avoid a flame?

That a moth doesn't fear
The flame
Cause to the Soul of Love
Fearing is disgraceful.

For Your Love
I'll burn
The thoughts of the two Worlds.
I'm a fiery candle
Both moths will be burned
In my flames.


- Rumi