Monday, April 25, 2011

Roadside Mystic * Seek Wisdom *



Seek Wisdom, not a way to be useful to a Corporation that is not even a person. It is Shadow.
Seek Wisdom, not a way to be a useful idiot for a political construct. It is Darkness.
Your Money may become devalued,  but your Wisdom will remain.
Seek Wisdom, That is why you are really here.
Shawn Kara O'Neal

Then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all, and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world. And while I stood there I saw more than I can tell and I understood more than I saw; for I was seeing in a sacred manner the shapes of all things in the spirit, and the shape of all shapes as they must live together like one being.

And I say the sacred hoop of my people was one of the many hoops that made one circle, wide as daylight and as starlight, and in the center grew one mighty flowering tree to shelter all the children of one mother and one father. And I saw that it was holy...

But anywhere is the center of the world.

Black Elk
Holy Man of the Oglala Sioux


The Breath of a Buffalo
What is Life ? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. 
It is the breath of a buffalo in the winter time. 
It is the little shadow which runs across the grass 
and loses itself in the Sunset."
-Crowfoot....April 1890, on his deathbed








19 DAYS UNTILL MY PREDICTION OF A NEW MADRID DISASTER.
185 DAYS UNTILL OCT. 28, 2011 - DR. CARL CALLEMAN ALTERNATIVE MAYAN CALENDAR END DATE 
605 DAYS UNTILL DEC. 21, 2012 - CONVENTIONAL MAYAN LONG COUNT CALENDAR END DATE
HIGH MAYAN COUNCIL PREDICTS PHYSICAL POLE SHIFT ANYTIME FROM NOW UNTIL 2015  
426,750 YEARS TILL THE END OF THE VEDIC AGE OF KALI YUGA (CYCLE OF 4 YUGA'S/AGES) 
 13-MOON DATE: MOON 10 DAY 22   GREGORIAN DATE APRIL. 25, 2011   बेगिन विजार्ड वावेस्पेल्ल  ऑफ़तिमेलेस्स्नेस. SHAWN O'NEAL © COPYRIGHT 2010-2011 REPUBLISH WITH ORIGINAL AUTHOR CREDIT .
©UPSIDE DOWN WORLD REPORTS 2011
  WWW.ROADSIDEMYSTIC.COM

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.