Friday, March 4, 2011

Roadside Mystic "Lunatic Peace"



I have been informed that on March 19th, the Moon will be close to Earth,,, 1983 was the last time the Moon was so close.... so being that everything on this Planet is upside down....that means that the 19th will be a great time to meditate....unless your a werewolf.


I saw a book in the store that said " Stuff that my kids messed up" I read " Stuff that messed my kids up".


Expand - o your mind - o by checking out the latest Expando Earth Theory by Cliff High , one of my favorite humans.
www.halfpasthuman.com

Who was it who said, I don't dislike people, I just feel better when there not around.


237 DAYS TILL OCT. 28, 2011 - DR. CARL CALLEMAN ALTERNATIVE MAYAN CALENDAR END DATE 


657 DAYS TILL DEC. 21, 2012 - CONVENTIONAL MAYAN LONG COUNT CALENDAR END DATE


 HIGH MAYAN COUNCIL PREDICTS PHYSICAL POLE SHIFT ANYTIME FROM NOW UNTIL 2015  

426,750 YEARS TILL THE END OF THE VEDIC AGE OF KALI YUGA (CYCLE OF 4 YUGA'S/AGES)  13-MOON DATE: MOON 8 DAY 26   GREGORIAN DATE MAR. 4, 2011   बेगिन विजार्ड वावेस्पेल्ल (२) ऑफ़ तिमेलेस्स्नेस. SHAWN O'NEAL © COPYRIGHT 2010-2011 REPUBLISH WITH ORIGINAL AUTHOR CREDIT .

  WWW.ROADSIDEMYSTIC.COM