Saturday, January 29, 2011

Roadside Mystic



Well they say it's yer Birthday.... Yeah. So I'm giving a gift to you all ...cause I'm just happy to be here.....
And well, just maybe the time that speeding car went through the stop sign past my motorcycle when I was 13... and the time I spun my car 360 degrees X's ? on the interstate and the fence post that caught my car from going down that gulley ...just to name a few.... is because i'm suppose to help spread this message.....2U

This Video is from a brother i've never met in person...Adrian Salbuchi in Argentina.It's about your Free Will. Your free will has become very critical to how things turn out on this planet.
Please watch. And spread the word. Peace.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yREwnOFGNiA&fea

The website is www.secondrepublicproject.com

271 days till Oct. 28, 2011 - Dr. Carl Calleman Alternative Mayan Calendar End date
691 days till Dec. 21, 2012 - Conventional Mayan Long Count Calendar End Date  

High Mayan Council Predicts Physical Pole Shift anytime from now until 2015  
426,750 Years till the end of the Vedic Age of Kali Yuga (Cycle of 4 Yuga's/Ages) 
13-Moon Date: Moon 7 Day 20  .  Gregorian Date: Jan. 29. 2011  

बेगिन विजार्ड वावेस्पेल्ल (२) ऑफ़ तिमेलेस्स्नेस.

Shawn O'Neal © Copyright 2010-2011 Republish with author credit .