Sunday, October 24, 2010

2012 MAYAN COUNTDOWN

13-Moon Date: Moon 4 Day 7
Gregorian Date: October 24, 2010


  368 days till Oct. 28, 2011 - Calleman Alternative Mayan End Date 
  788 days till Dec. 21, 2012 - Conventional Mayan End Date  
  426,750 Years till the end of the Vedic Age of Kali Yuga (Cycle of 4 Yugas/Ages)









A open letter to all benevolent ET'S
Open letters are all the rage these days you know... As in, "I didn't trash him/her, I MERELY SENT HIM/HER AN OPEN LETTER".
Besides, what is one to do while waiting on the controllers to wear down all the various true believers with wars and then present the ONE TRULY TRUE, One Size Fits All Messiah from the skys who will really be the Anti MESSIAH.... MUHAHAHA! MUHAHA! MUHAHAHAH!
I would not be the least bit surprized if that's the EVIL master plan...


Back to the open letter...


Dear Benevolent ET'S,
I would like to apply for citizenship to your world as a friendly independent ambassador from planet Earth.
I have not and do not wish to kill other humans, animals, or any friendly  creatures in the greater Galaxy. I will be very willing to learn your language and customs.
I like music and blogging and hope to meet people from your world who like similar things.
If you have an interest in a cultural exchange program with earthlings please keep me in mind.
Cheers, Peace and Love ,
Shawn