Saturday, October 16, 2010

2012 MAYAN COUNTDOWN

1.(
13-Moon Date: Moon 3 Day 27
Gregorian Date: October 16, 2010
377 days till Oct. 28, 2011 - Calleman Alternative Mayan End Date 
797 days till Dec. 21, 2012 - Conventional Mayan End Date  
426,750 Years till the end of the Vedic Age of Kali Yuga (Cycle of 4 Yugas/Ages)



The "Write the Future 2020 Pledge of Allegience Challenge", starting now.


(During the 1930s and into World War II, school systems everywhere quickly changed the salute done to putting your hand over your heart.) 
The words "under God"  were added in 1954. IN GOD WE TRUST first appeared on the 1864 two-cent coin IN GOD WE TRUST was first used on paper money in 1957, when it appeared on the one-dollar silver certificate.


The (a.)1892  original, (b.) 1923 modified and (c.) 1954  further modified "pledge" versions  for your review.


(a.) "I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."


(b.) "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."


(c.) "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."


You have to imagine the year 2020. What could the pledge be then?


A few samples to get you started,


1. I pledge my body and mind to the Flag of the Corporation of the * NAU , and to the Powerful  Goals which it represents, one nation today,  One World Government tomorrow, with one religion and one law for all. * North American Union


2. I pledge my life force to sector 1 of the Nubirian overlords.


3. I pledge allegiance to no man or government. I pledge allegience to free will and to the Pirate  code.